Terms and Conditions
Products are offered for purchase on this site according to terms and conditions valid at the time of purchase. Orders and purchases on this site are considered an agreement to the conditions stated in this policy.
The company reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any time at its own discretion. Changes will only be valid from the time they are posted on the website.
Products on the site are sold as is.
Product descriptions and/or photos of products are for illustration purposes only and do not constitute a recommendation of use.
The company is entitled to correct or change product descriptions in the event of error or incompatibility.
- Sales are conducted in limited quantities at a predetermined price, and are subject to existing inventory. The sales price does not include shipping. Prices are in USD, as is charged by law for the listed product.
- In the event of a rare error in the price listed on the site, the company is entitled to offer a product at the correct price or to reject the sale.
- If the product ordered is missing from the company’s inventory, despite conditions stated on the site, the customer will be offered an estimated date for the arrival of the product. The customer is entitled to either cancel the order at his discretion or to wait for it to arrive. In any case, the customer will not be entitled to compensation. Despite the aforementioned, if a product is missing from inventory, the company is entitled to cancel the order and to refund payment to the customer, but the customer will not be entitled to compensation.
- At any time and at its own discretion, the company is entitled to offer products available on the site at a reduced price or to issue various rewards such as coupons. Coupons can be redeemed according to instructions stated on the site. Discounted sales are final and are not subject to cancellation or exchange, excluding instances of defective products. Cancellation resulting from a defective product will obligate the customer to return any rewards granted with the purchase.
To complete a purchase on the site, the customer must fill in their details on the order form including their name, phone number, address, email address, and other details required on the form.
After order completion, the customer will be emailed an order confirmation directly to the email address provided. This confirmation will include the order confirmation number, which the customer will use when contacting customer service or when inquiring about an order.
Details for communication with the company are listed at the end of the terms and conditions section on the site.
If a customer submits false details, the company is entitled to cancel the order and to charge shipping if the product was sent to a false (incorrect) address.
According to criminal code, submitting false details is a criminal offense.
Payment for products ordered on the site will be made with a credit card that carries the customer’s name alone.
Credit cards accepted on the site include Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Diners.
Orders are not complete until confirmation is received from the relevant credit card company. The date of order completion is the date of receipt of confirmation by the credit card company.
If the order is not completed due to denial by the credit card company, the company is entitled to consider the order null and void.
- Products will be delivered by the Israel Post.
- Delivery is subject to reasonable access conditions (infrastructure, security limitations, etc.).
- Delayed deliveries for any reason will not afford the client compensation, monetary or otherwise, excluding the customer’s right to cancel the order according to details stated in this agreement.
Order cancellations and returns
- By law, the customer is entitled to cancel the order according to Consumer Protection Law 5741-1981. Orders can be cancelled within 14 days of receipt of product or disclosure contract, whichever is later, by notifying the company in writing.
The product must be returned unused in its original packaging.
The company will refund the customer in full within 14 days of receipt of the returned product unused in its original packaging. Payment will only be refunded to the credit card used for the purchase.
The company reserves the right to refuse online orders placed by customers who have abused the company’s return policy.
- The company is entitled to cancel the order in any of the following instances:
- If the customer acted in opposition to the instructions laid out in this policy
- If the customer deliberately submitted false details
- If the customer used services on the site for purposes against Israeli law or in order to facilitate, aid, or advance illegal activity
- If the customer’s credit card is blocked or restricted in any way
- If the order cannot be delivered to the address stated in the order
- If products are unavailable
- If there is a serious typing error in the product price or description
- If there is a communication mishap or a technical problem impeding proper use of the site
- If there are extraordinary circumstances, war, terror, or any other circumstance that may hinder sale processing
- In case of double orders
Privacy and information security
- Information security on the site meets high online information security standards. The site is compliant with PCI DSS standards by which users are immediately redirected to the site of a secure clearing house to submit payment, ensuring that the customer’s details are not saved on the site’s servers. This prevents any third party from gaining access to customers’ credit card details.
- The company respects the privacy of its customers. Under no circumstances will the company share customers’ personal information with a third party, excluding instances where this is essential for filling the order or to facilitate delivery.
- For transaction and information security, the site’s system collects and analyzes users’ IPs. This enables tracking and investigation of illegal activity and protects against attempts at deceit and fraud.
- The site’s server saves cookies to improve the customer’s user experience. The use of these files is automated and is not subject to human supervision.
- Information received with product purchases will solely serve to complete the order. Information will not be shared with any third party excluding instances where this is essential for completing the order (credit card company, delivery company).
- The company will not be responsible for any damages caused to the customer or to the customer’s representatives if details are shared by a third party without approval in instances that are beyond the company’s control, or that result from extraordinary circumstances such as a deliberate act by a third party.
- The company will share customers’ details if instructed to do so by court order.
Existing law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are subject to Israeli law. Exclusive jurisdiction of these terms and conditions is granted to the certified Tel Aviv District Court and the Central District Court.
Israel. Netanya. 4212602
Smilanski street, 8. PO Box 2718